RULES FOR STUDENTS
Students must adhere to the following rules and set a good example of their behavior and conduct.
- All students should come to school in the neat prescribed uniform.
- Students should attend classes punctually. They should come to school at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Attendance in the Morning Assembly is compulsory. Defaulters will invite disciplinary action.
- Care must be taken of the school property and no student should scratch or spoil the desks and chairs or damage any school furniture or write or draw anything on the walls or doors. Any loss to the school property will have to be made good.
- No gold ornaments, jewelry, and costly articles should be brought or worn by the students in the school. The school will not be responsible for the loss of such costly articles in the school.
- Students are not permitted to bring any play-material, book, magazine, paper or other similar materials from home except the prescribed books, notebooks and other relevant items.
- No money collection for any purpose is allowed in the school, except with the prior permission of the Headmistress.
- Students should not collect, borrow or lend any money among themselves.
- Students must always report to school in school uniform, even on the birthdays. On birthdays, only toffees are permitted for distribution, if desired. No gift packs will be permitted.
- No short leave, during the school hours, is allowed to any student except when special permission is obtained from the Headmistress. Only parents must come to pick their ward. No child will be sent home alone or with a person other than the mother or the father.
- Whenever there is a celebration in the school, the attendance of every student is compulsory.
- Use of filthy language and teasing in the school premises will be liable to strong disciplinary action.
- Movement of the students from their respective classrooms either from teaching period to some other classroom or for P.T. or for any other activity must be perfectly peaceful.
- Boys, except Sikh boys, must maintain a proper haircut at all times.
- Girls shall not wear any jewelry or apply nail polish when they come to school.
- In order to acquire proficiency and fluency in spoken English, children must speak only in English at the school premises.
- The students are not allowed to bring crackers and Holi colors in the school. Bursting of crackers and playing with colors may lead to the expulsion of such children from the school.
- Bringing of mobile phones and their operation in the school premises is totally banned. Violation of the ban is liable to disciplinary action.
- Students bringing cycles to school will park them in the school premises at their own risk. They are advised to lock their cycles properly. The school will not be responsible for any loss/damage to the cycles.
- The school maintains a cumulative record of the behavior of all students, which is recorded in the Report Card. This is also taken into consideration when awards are finalized.
- Irregularity in attendance, neglect of homework, habitual indiscipline, disrespectful behavior towards teachers, bad moral influence, use of unfair means during examinations causing willful damage to school property. etc. will be sufficient reasons for disciplinary action. In the above acts of misconduct, the administration may take suitable action as per the observation of the disciplinary committee depending on the gravity of the misconduct, which may include :
||Oral/written warnings to the students and parents.
||Suspension from attending classes/school for a specified period
||Recovery of loss to school property.
||Issue of Transfer Certificate.
||Expulsion/Rustication from school.